Locate the folder with downloaded books
Mac ⇢ ~/Library/Containers/com.amazon.Kindle/Data/Library/Application Support/Kindle/My Kindle Content.
Where are Kindle books stored PC?
Reading Kindle Books
- But remember, just because the book is visible in the carousel when you open your kindle App, it doesn’t mean that it is stored on your device.
- \Internal storage\Android\data\com.amazon.kindle\files\ or \sdvard\Android\data\com.amazon.kindle\files\
Can I see my Kindle books on my computer?
You can access Kindle books on your computer using either the Kindle Cloud Reader or Kindle Desktop App. The Cloud Reader allows you to read books from any device with an Internet connection. In comparison, the Desktop App only allows you to read books from one computer, but you can read those books while offline.
Where do kindle books download to?
TL;DR. The ebooks of the Amazon Kindle app can be found on your Android phone in PRC format below the folder /data/media/0/Android/data/com.amazon.kindle/files/.
How do I access my Kindle books?
Accessing Manage Your Kindle
- In your web browser, go to www.amazon.com.
- Hover over the Your Account drop-down menu. If you are accessing the Amazon site from the Silk browser on your Kindle Fire, tap instead of hovering.
- Choose Manage Your Kindle. If prompted, log in using your email address and Amazon password.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”