To do this:
- Open Settings.
- Select Touch ID & Passcode. Enter your passcode.
- Scroll down to the section labeled Allow Access When Locked.
- In order to reply to the notifications from Lock screen, toggle on Reply with Message.
How do I reply to messages on my lock screen Android?
Open the app from the home screen by tapping on its icon (envelope with an exclamation mark on it). Tap on the menu option and then tap on “Settings.”
Reply to the message.
- To reply through text, tap on the “Reply” button.
- To reply with a voice message, tap on the mic icon.
Can you reply to text on lock screen?
When the quick reply option is off, you cannot reply to text/group messages or email on iPhone lock screen. Here’s how you can enable this feature. Go to Settings, scroll down and tap on Touch ID & Passcode, enter your passcode. Now turn on “Reply with Message” under ALLOW ACCESS WHEN LOCKED.
Why can’t I see my messages on my lock screen?
Simply go to Settings > Notifications and select the app that you are not seeing its notifications, e.g., Messages, then switch off “Show in History”. 4- Restart your iPhone or iPad. Go to Settings > Notifications > Select the app and toggle off “Allow Notifications” and wait a few seconds and then turn it back on.
How do you reply to a specific message on iMessage?
To reply to the message on the screen, tap the text-entry field to the left of the Send button, and the keyboard appears. Type your reply and then tap Send. To read or reply to a message after you’ve dismissed its notification, tap the Messages icon.
How do I turn on quick reply on Android?
To start, open the Phone app. Next, tap the Menu button in the upper right corner of the screen—it’s denoted by three dots—then tap Settings. Tap General settings, then scroll down (if necessary) and tap Quick responses. On the following screen, you’ll see a list of the quick responses Android provides to you.
How do I get my messages to show on my lock screen Android?
Open the SMS app and fire up the Settings option from the Menu button. In the Notification Settings sub-section there is a Preview Message option. If checked, that will show a preview of the message in the status bar and on the lock screen. Uncheck it, and your problem should be solved.
How do I turn on quick reply on my Fitbit versa?
How do I customize the quick replies on my Fitbit device?
- From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Account icon > your device image.
- Tap Notifications > Quick Replies.
- Tap the app you want to change the quick replies for.
- Tap the reply you want to change and enter the text you want to use instead.
How do you set up quick reply on iPhone?
To customize the “Respond with Text” responses, tap “Settings” on the Home screen on your iPhone. Tap “Respond with Text” on the “Phone” settings screen. On the “Respond with Text” screen, tap on the response you want to replace. Type your custom response.
How do I turn on quick reply on WhatsApp?
To set quick replies:
- Tap More options > Settings > Business settings > Quick replies.
- Tap Add(+).
- Set a text message or attach a media file for the quick reply.
- Set the keyboard shortcut for the quick reply.
- Set the keyword to quickly locate it.
- Tap Save.
How do I make iMessage not show on lock screen?
If you want to hide the message previews from showing up on the iPhone or ipad lock screen, here’s how to disable the text preview from showing on the lock screen: Open “Settings” and tap on “Notifications” Select “Messages” and slide “Show Preview” to OFF.
How do I get my notifications back on my lock screen?
‘Show all content’ for all other users.
- From a Home screen, touch and swipe up or down to display all apps.
- Navigate: Settings > Lock screen .
- Tap Notifications.
- Tap Hide content to turn on or off .
- Tap Show notifications from then tap All apps to turn on or off.
How do I get my reminders to stay on my lock screen?
Set up iOS notifications in Settings > Notifications > Reminders. Turn on the Allow Notifications switch. For best results, turn on Show on Lock Screen and select Alerts under “Alert Style When Unlocked.” On your iPhone, to see a different Reminders list, tap the “stack” of lists at the bottom of the screen.
How do I turn on smart reply?
Follow the steps below to turn off smart replies in Gmail:
- Open the Gmail app.
- Click on the three horizontal lines in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Tap on Settings.
- Select the email account for which you want to turn off smart replies.
- Scroll down to General > Smart Reply.
Can you set an automatic text reply?
Automatic Responses to Everyone. SMS Auto Reply Text Message is a feature-rich third party app that makes it easy to automatically respond to text messages. You can manually turn it on and off or schedule and forget — using time, dates, and week days as your criteria.
How do I turn off smart reply messages?
Tap on Smart Reply. You will see this settings option right after the “Your current country” text. Turn the feature on or off. Toggle the grey switch right after the “Smart reply” option to enable this feature.
How do I get my messages to show up on my lock screen s10?
Step 1: Open Settings -> Lock Screen -> Notifications on the Galaxy S10. Step 2: Change the View style from Icons only to Detailed. This will show full notifications on the lock screen of your Galaxy S10. If you wish to hide the content of the notifications, simply enable the Hide content option.
How do I get my messages to show up on my lock screen Galaxy s9?
Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ – Lock Screen Notifications
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Navigate: Settings > Lock screen.
- Tap Notifications.
- Tap the Notifications switch (upper-right) to turn on or off .
How do I get my messages to show on my lock screen Galaxy s7?
Head into settings by tapping the gear-shaped icon at the top of the notification bar, or in the apps menu. Then select “Lockscreen & security” and scroll down to “notifications on lockscreen“. Click the first option labeled “Content on lock screen” and from here select to hide content.
What to reply to what’s up?
As a greeting: “What’s up?” or here (West Midlands of England) commonly just “sup” is a general greeting, you can response with answers like “Not much”, “Nothing”, “Alright” etc. In this context, the response is just a return of the greeting, or a confirmation that all is going normally.
How do I turn off WhatsApp reply on lock screen?
How to disable Quick Reply
- Open WhatsApp.
- Tap on the 3-dot menu and open Settings.
- Choose Notifications.
- Under the Popup, notification select “No popup”. Do the same for Group notifications.
What is quick reply?
Quick Reply is an option in some journal styles which allows you to post comments and replies without loading a new page. When Quick Reply is active, the commenting link creates a box where you can enter your comment, choose the icon, and preview and post the comment using the appropriate buttons.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”