5 Free Platforms to Build Apps without Coding
- AppMakr. AppMakr is a cloud-based app maker that allows you to craft iOS, HTML5 and Android apps.
- GameSalad. GameSalad is specific to building and publishing game apps for the Android, iOS, HTML5 and macOS platforms.
- Appy Pie. Appy Pie allows users without prior coding knowledge to build apps in the cloud.
How do I develop apps for iPhone?
How To Develop A Simple iPhone App & Submit It To iTunes
- Step 1: Craft A Brainy Idea.
- Step 2: Get A Mac.
- Step 3: Register As An Apple Developer.
- Step 4: Download The Software Development Kit For iPhone (SDK)
- Step 5: Download XCode.
- Step 6: Develop Your iPhone App With The Templates In The SDK.
- Step 7: Learn Objective-C For Cocoa.
- Step 8: Program Your App In Objective-C.
What coding language is used for iOS apps?
Apple’s IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for both Mac and iOS apps is Xcode. It’s free and you can download it from from Apple’s site. Xcode is the graphical interface you’ll use to write apps. Included with it is also everything you need to write code for iOS 8 with Apple’s new Swift programming language.
How do I build an app?
Without further ado, let’s get to how to build an app from scratch.
- Step 0: Understand Yourself.
- Step 1: Pick an Idea.
- Step 2: Define the Core Functionalities.
- Step 3: Sketch Your App.
- Step 4: Plan Your App’s UI Flow.
- Step 5: Designing the Database.
- Step 6: UX Wireframes.
- Step 6.5 (Optional): Design the UI.
How much does it cost to build an app?
While typical cost range stated by app development companies is $100,000 – $500,000. But no need to panic – small apps with few basic features could cost between $10,000 and $50,000, so there’s an opportunity for any type of business.
How can I make an iPhone app without coding?
No Coding App Builder
- Choose the perfect layout for your app. Customize its design to make it appealing.
- Add the best features for better user engagement. Make an Android and iPhone app without coding.
- Launch your mobile app in just a few minutes. Let others download it from Google Play Store & iTunes.
How do you create an app for free?
Learn how to make an app in 3 easy steps
- Choose a design layout. Customize it to fit your needs.
- Add your desired features. Create an app that reflects the right image for your brand.
- Publish your app. Push it live on Android or iPhone app stores on-the-fly. Learn How to make an App in 3 easy steps. Create Your Free App.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”