To uninstall the April 2018 Update, go to Start > Settings and click on Update & Security.
Click the Recovery link on the left and then click on Get started under ‘Go back to the previous version of Windows 10.’ Provided you haven’t yet cleared up all the space used by the update, the rollback process will start.
How do I roll back a Windows update?
HOW TO UNDO A WINDOWS UPDATE
- Press Win+I to open the Settings app.
- Choose Update and Security.
- Click the Update History link.
- Click the Uninstall Updates link.
- Choose the update you want to undo.
- Click the Uninstall button that appears on the toolbar.
- Follow the directions provided on the screen.
How do I uninstall the latest Windows 10 update?
To uninstall the latest feature update to go back to a earlier version of Windows 10, use these steps:
- Start your device in Advanced startup.
- Click on Troubleshoot.
- Click on Advanced options.
- Click on Uninstall Updates.
- Click the Uninstall latest feature update option.
- Sign in using your administrator credentials.
How do I uninstall Windows 10 Update 2018?
How to remove the Windows 10 October 2018 Update
- Open Settings.
- Click on Update & Security.
- Click on Recovery.
- Under “Go back to previous version of Windows 10,” click the Get started button.
- Select a reason why you’re uninstalling the October 2018 Update.
- Click the Next button.
- Click the No, thanks button.
How do I roll back Windows 10 after 10 days?
In this period, one can navigate to Settings app > Update & security > Recovery > Go back to the previous version of Windows to begin restoring the previous version of Windows. Windows 10 automatically deletes files of the previous version after 10 days, and you won’t be able to roll back after that.
Can I undo Windows 10 update?
To uninstall the April 2018 Update, go to Start > Settings and click on Update & Security. Click the Recovery link on the left and then click on Get started under ‘Go back to the previous version of Windows 10.’ Provided you haven’t yet cleared up all the space used by the update, the rollback process will start.
How do I go back to previous Windows Update?
Click on Update & security.
- In the sidebar, choose Recovery.
- Click the Get Started link under Go back to the previous version of Windows 10.
- Select why you’d like to go back to a previous build and click Next.
- Click Next once more after reading the prompt.
Can I uninstall Windows 10 update in Safe Mode?
4 Ways to Uninstall Updates in Windows 10
- Open the Control Panel in Large icons view, and then click Programs and Features.
- Click View installed updates in the left pane.
- This displays all updates installed on the system. Select the update that you want to remove, and then click Uninstall.
How do I stop unwanted Windows 10 updates?
How to block Windows Update(s) and Updated driver(s) from being installed in Windows 10.
- Start –> Settings –> Update and security –> Advanced options –> View your update history –> Uninstall Updates.
- Select the unwanted Update from the list and click Uninstall. *
How do I uninstall latest Android update?
Method 1 Uninstalling Updates
- Open the Settings. app.
- Tap Apps. .
- Tap an app. All the apps installed on your Android device are listed in alphabetical order.
- Tap ⋮. It’s the button with three vertical dots.
- Tap Uninstall Updates. You will see a popup asking if you want to uninstall updates for the app.
- Tap OK.
How do I uninstall all Windows 10 updates?
How to uninstall Windows 10 updates
- Head down to your search bar at the bottom left and type in ‘Settings’.
- Go into your Update & Security options and switch over to the Recovery tab.
- Head down to the ‘Get started’ button under the ‘Go back to the previous version of Windows 10’ heading.
- Follow the instructions.
Can I uninstall Windows 10?
Check if you can uninstall Windows 10. To see if you can uninstall Windows 10, go to Start > Settings > Update & security, and then select Recovery in the left of the window.
Should I uninstall Windows 10 1809?
Uninstall Windows 10 version 1809. It is possible to uninstall Windows 10 version 1809 only if you have not deleted the Windows.old folder. If you already deleted it, then the only option available for you will be to perform a clean install of the previous operating system.
How do I roll back Windows 10 after 30 days?
If you have updated Windows 10 into many versions, this method may not help. But if you have just updated system once, you can uninstall and delete Windows 10 so to roll back to Windows 7 or 8 after 30 days. Go to “Settings” > “Update & security” > “Recovery” > “Get Started” > Choose “Restore factory settings”.
How do I revert to a previous version of Windows 10?
To go back to an earlier build of Windows 10, open Start Menu > Settings > Update & Security > Recovery. Here you will see Go back to an earlier build section, with a Get started button. Click on it. The process to revert your Windows 10 back will commence.
How do I get rid of the Windows 10 anniversary update after 10 days?
How to uninstall Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- Use the Windows key + I keyboard shortcut to open the Settings app.
- Click Update & security.
- Click Recovery.
- Depending on your previous version you’ll see a new section called “Go back to Windows 8.1” or “Go back to Windows 7”, click the Get started button.
- Answer the question and click Next to continue.
Can you undo a Windows update?
However, there are occasions when applying a new update can cause problems, and here’s how you can undo the changes. Everything you need is in Control Panel. Click Programs and then View installed updates to see everything that’s recently been applied to your computer by the operating system.
How do I roll back the Windows 10 October update?
How to Roll back windows 10 update 1809 (October 2018 Update)
- Press Windows + I to Open Settings.
- Click on Update & Security, Then Recovery.
- Under “Go back to the previous version of Windows 10,” click the Get started button.
How do I cancel a Windows update?
How to Cancel Windows Update in Windows 10 Professional
- Press Windows key+R, type “gpedit.msc,” then select OK.
- Go to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Update.
- Search for and either either double click or tap an entry called “Configure Automatic Updates.”
How do I restore my computer to an earlier date?
To use the Restore Point that you have created, or any one on the list, click Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools. Select “System Restore” from the menu: Select “Restore my computer to an earlier time”, and then click Next at the bottom of the screen.
How do you uninstall Windows updates all at once?
Method 1 Uninstalling Updates
- Boot into Safe Mode. You’ll have the best success removing Windows updates if you are running Safe Mode:
- Open the “Programs and Features” window.
- Click the “View installed updates” link.
- Find the update you want to remove.
- Select the update and click “Uninstall.”
How do I revert my Windows to a previous date?
To restore to an earlier point, follow these steps.
- Save all your files.
- From the Start button menu, choose All Programs→Accessories→System Tools→System Restore.
- In Windows Vista, click the Continue button or type the administrator’s password.
- Click the Next button.
- Choose the proper restore date.
Can I uninstall Android update?
You can find your app in the list which is organized in alphabetical order. Once you have tapped on the app, it then opens a new screen where you will find the button ‘Uninstall Updates’, which you need to select. This will uninstall all updates to this Android system app.
How do I uninstall the latest Samsung update?
This option is only available when an update has been installed.
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-right).
- Tap Uninstall updates.
- Tap UNINSTALL to confirm.
Can you undo a software update on Android?
No, you can’t undo an update downloaded from the play store, as of now. If it is a system app that comes pre-installed with the phone, like google or hangouts, then go to app info and uninstall updates. Or for any other app, search google for the app version you want and download it’s apk.
What happens if I go back to previous version of Windows 10?
For a limited time after upgrading to Windows 10, you’ll be able to go back to your previous version of Windows by selecting the Start button, then select Settings > Update & Security > Recovery and then selecting Get started under Go back to the previous version of Windows 10.
How do I go back to a previous version of Windows 10?
To restore previous versions of files in Windows 10, do the following.
- Open File Explorer.
- Navigate to the file or folder whose previous version you would like to restore.
- Right click the folder and select Previous Versions from the context menu.
- In the “File versions” list, select a version you would like to restore.
Can you revert from Windows 10 to 8?
Simply open the Start menu and head to Settings > Update & Security > Recovery. If you’re eligible to downgrade, you’ll see an option that says “Go back to Windows 7” or “Go back to Windows 8.1,” depending on which operating system you upgraded from. Simply click the Get started button and go along for the ride.