How do I uninstall a program not in control panel Windows 7?
Removing software not listed in the Uninstall a program window in Windows 7
- Click Start , then click Control Panel. Click Programs, and then click Turn Windows features on or off.
- To turn a Windows feature on, select the checkbox next to it, and then click OK.
Why can’t I uninstall a program on Windows 7?
If you still can not uninstall the program, you may manually remove entries from your Add/Remove programs list by following these steps: Click Start, then click on Run and type regedit in the Open field. Then press enter on your keyboard. Right click on the the Uninstall key and select the Export option.
How do I delete hidden apps on Windows 7?
How to show hidden files in Windows 7
- Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
- Click on the Start button.
- Click on the Control Panel menu option.
- When the control panel opens you will see a screen similar to Figure 1 below.
- Click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
Where is Add Remove Programs in Windows 7?
In the Control Panel you can quickly access the old Add or Remove Programs by clicking or tapping the “Uninstall a program” link found in the Programs section. Another way is to open the Control Panel and go to “Programs -> Programs and Features”.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”