- Open the YouTube app and find the video you want to download.
- Play the video and tap the share button.
- Select ‘YouTube downloader’ from the share menu.
- Choose a format to download in – mp4 for a video or mp3 for an audio file.
- Tap download.
How can I download YouTube videos to watch offline on Android?
To make a YouTube video available offline, first you need to open the YouTube app on your Android or iOS smartphone or tablet. Visit the video file you want to download. Look for the Add to Offline icon below the video (alternatively you can click the context menu button and select Add to Offline option).
Which is best YouTube Downloader for Android?
8 Best Android Video Downloaders For Youtube And Other Websites.
- Videoder. Videoder is a powerful YouTube video downloader for Android.
- TubeMate. TubeMate is an excellent third-party Android video downloader app.
- YT3 Youtube Downloader.
Where can I download YouTube video?
2. Copy and paste the video URL. Open your web browser, find the video you want to download from YouTube and copy its URL from the address bar. Then return to 4K Video Downloader and click the green ‘Paste Link’ button at the top left.
How do I download YouTube videos to my Samsung?
Go to YouTube to find out the music or video you would like to download. Please click on share button under the YouTube video then copy URL(s) on the tab. 3. Run the YouTube Downloader for Samsung, Click Video Downloader and paste the URL(s) on the first dialog.
How can I download YouTube video to my mobile?
Method 2 On Android
- Download ES File Explorer.
- Copy the link to the YouTube video you want to download.
- Tap the search bar.
- Go to the VidPaw site.
- Paste in your YouTube video’s address.
- Tap Start.
- Tap Download.
How do you save YouTube videos to your camera roll on Android?
How to Save YouTube Videos to Your Camera Roll on Android
- Open the Google Chrome web browser on your Android device.
- Go to y2mate.com.
- In the search bar on this website, search for the YouTube video you want to download.
- When you see the video you want to download, tap the green Download button underneath it.
How can I download YouTube videos in my android phone 2018?
- Install Tubemate Youtube Downloader in your android device.
- Launch the application.
- In the homepage you will find Youtube Site. Access youtube and open the video which you want to download.
- Click on the downside arrow and select the format in which you want to download the video.
What is the best YouTube downloader?
Here is the list of best YouTube video download software for PC.
- Gihosoft TubeGet.
- Freemake Video Downloader.
- 4K Video Downloader.
- YTD Video Downloader.
- Kastor All Video Downloader.
- Winx YouTube Downloader.
- aTube Catcher.
Is TubeMate safe?
Is TubeMate YouTube Downloader safe? The TubeMate YouTube Downloader app is safe. Until now there are no news about the distribution of malware or any kind of threat for the user’s privacy. In fact, its installation doesn’t even involve the download of other unwanted apps as happens in other cases.
How can I download the video from YouTube?
- Step 1: Find a video on YouTube which you wish to download, then copy its link.
- Step 2: Paste the video’s link in the download box at the top of this page.
- Step 3: Now click on the “Download” button.
- Step 4: Next, a list of all the available video resolutions and formats will be shown.
How do I download YouTube videos in 1080p?
Download 1080p YouTube Videos Without Fear
- Copy and paste the YouTube link to the search line. If you don’t have such a link and don’t know the video title enter a keyword or a keyword phrase.
- Select the format and resolution you would like your video to be delivered.
- Press the Download button.
How can I download a video from YouTube downloader?
Step 1: Click Save File so the YTD Video Downloader installer download can begin. Step 2: Click on the download icon at the top right of your browser. Step 4: Press Yes in order to start the YTD Video Downloader product install. Step 5: Follow the steps listed in the installer to successfully install the application.
How do I download YouTube videos to my Galaxy s9?
Free Download and Transfer Videos to Samsung Galaxy S9
- Step 1: Download and Install Any Video Converter Free. Download and install Any Video Converter Free on your PC or Mac, then launch it.
- Step 2: Copy the Video & Music URL.
- Step 3: Add URL to Any Video Converter Free.
- Step 3: Start Download Online Videos.
- Step 4: Transfer Videos to Samsung Galaxy S9.
How can I download YouTube video from Google?
Method 1 Installing the YouTube Video Downloader Extension
- Open. Google Chrome.
- Click Download for Chrome. It’s on the right side of the page.
- Extract the downloaded folder.
- Click ⋮.
- Select More tools.
- Click Extensions.
- Click the grey “Developer mode” switch.
- Click Load unpacked.
How can I download YouTube videos to my Galaxy s7?
Go to YouTube or your favorite video site and search for the video your would like to save. Copy the YouTube video download link from YouTube webpage. Click on the Add URLs button, then a dialog will pop up, just click icon, and paste the download link to it.
How can I download YouTube videos in mobile SS?
Go to your browser and search for the video you want to download using the YouTube search engine. Click on the video to play it and then pause it. Go to the video URL and add “ss” before the “youtube.com…” as shown below and click enter.
How can I download YouTube videos with mobile data?
Want to Download Youtube videos over mobile data then follow the steps .
- Open Youtube app.
- Click on your youtube channel icon at the top right corner.
- Now click on setting.
- Click on Download option.
- Now uncheck the Download over wifi only option.
How do I download YouTube music onto my phone?
Step 2 : Go to YouTube to find out the music or video you would like to download. Please click on share button under the YouTube video then copy URL(s) on the tab. Step 3 : Run the YouTube Downloader for Android, Click Video Downloader and paste the URL(s) on the first dialog.
Can you save YouTube videos to your phone?
Tap either “Download” or “Download As” and the video will be saved within the app. Now, if you wish to save the video directly to your phone, tap the “Videos” tab on the bottom of the screen, tap and hold the video icon and then click “Save to Camera Roll.”
How do you download YouTube videos onto your camera roll?
It will denote that a video is getting downloaded from YouTube. As of now, the video will only be stored in the app folder. If you wish to save it to your phone’s camera roll, then go to the saved video section and click on the information (“i”) icon. From here, just tap on the option of “Save to camera roll”.
How do I download YouTube videos to my SD card?
If you don’t turn on SD card use, your videos will save to your phone’s internal memory.
Download to an SD card
- Open the YouTube Go app.
- Go to a video you’d like to download to your SD card.
- Tap the video once.
- Select the video quality of either Data Saver, Standard, or High Quality.
- Tap Download.
What is the safest YouTube downloader?
The best free YouTube downloader 2019
- 4K Video Downloader. Fast, free and flexible – the most versatile YouTube downloader.
- WinX YouTube Downloader. Clear, powerful and well designed – a very close runner-up.
- Any Video Converter Free. Download and convert videos, and add special effects.
- Free YouTube Download.
- aTube Catcher.
What is the best YouTube Downloader for Android?
Here is the list of top 8 YouTube video downloader apps for Android.
- YouTube Downloader for Android.
- YTD Video Downloader for Android.
Is 4k downloader safe?
The answer is: 4K Video Downloader is secure to use, provided that it is downloaded from its official site 4kdownload.com. However, if your 4kvideodownloader.exe comes from third-party “EXE download” sites, we can’t give any guarantee that there’s no virus, Trojan, malware, spyware or others.
Is TubeMate illegal?
But TubeMate did that. And from many other sites. So, it is for legal reason Google Play does not host such app. It is illegal to download YouTube videos and the app does the same.
How do I download from YouTube using TubeMate?
After you download TubeMate YouTube Downloader’s apk, open Astro File Manager. In Astro File Manager, open the “My Files” option and select “Folders.” Open the folder where you saved the apk to and install it. Make sure you have allowed installation of apps from unknown sources or the Android OS won’t allow it.
What is TubeMate app?
From Devian Studio: TubeMate YouTube Downloader is an app for downloading YouTube videos directly to your mobile phone. It allows you to have your favorite videos on your device’s SD card to watch them whenever you want.
Photo in the article by “フォト蔵”