- Download the “Startup Sound Changer” program.
- Extract the utility.
- Run the utility.
- Click “Replace” and browse your computer for a replacement sound.
- Open the Control Panel.
- Select “Sounds” and then click the Sounds tab.
- Check the “Play Windows Startup sound” box and click Apply.
How do I change the Windows 10 startup sound?
How to Change the Windows 10 Startup Sound
- Open the Start Menu.
- Search for “power options“.
- Click on the search result titled Power Options.
- Click on Choose what the power button does or Choose what the power buttons do.
- Uncheck the checkbox beside the Turn on fast start-up (recommended) option to disable it.
- Click on Save changes.
- Restart your computer.
Does Windows 10 have startup sound?
Next, we need to go to the sound options in Windows 10. In the notification area at the bottom-right corner of your desktop, right-click the speaker icon, then click Sounds. In the Sound window click the Sounds tab, then tick the “Play Windows Start-up sound” box. Your PC should now play a jingle whenever it boots.
How do I make music play on startup Windows?
Play a song every time you start windows
- Go to start, then control panel, then choose sounds, speech, and audio devices.
- Then click on sounds and audio devices.
- Now click on sound.
- Now on program events you scroll down and choose “Start Windows”
- Now choose “Browse” and find your msuic file (wav)
- Now just click on a song,
How do I change startup programs in Windows 10?
Windows 8, 8.1, and 10 make it really simple to disable startup applications. All you have to do is open up Task Manager by right-clicking on the Taskbar, or using the CTRL + SHIFT + ESC shortcut key, clicking “More Details,” switching to the Startup tab, and then using the Disable button.
How do I change the startup screen in Windows 10?
Change the Login Screen Background on Windows 10: 3 Steps
- Step 1: Head over to your Settings and then Personalization.
- Step 2: Once you’re here select the Lock screen tab and enable the Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen option.
How do I change the shutdown sound in Windows 10?
Play the Shutdown Sound in Windows 10
- Open Administrative Tools.
- Click the Task Scheduler icon.
- In the Task Scheduler library, click on the Create Task link on the right.
- In Create Task dialog, fill in the Name box some meaningful text like “Play shutdown sound”.
- Set the options as follows:
- Switch to the Triggers tab and click on the New button.
How do I convert WAV to mp3 on PC?
More videos on YouTube
- Step 1 Add MP3 Files. Download, install and open the Wondershare software on your PC.
- Step 2 Select WAV as Output Format. Once the MP3 file is added to the software, click drop-down menu next to Convert all files to: and select WAV and file quality from the Audio tab.
- Step 3 Convert MP3 to WAV.
How do I turn off the Mac startup sound?
To disable the startup sound, just press the “Mute” button on your keyboard (that’s the F10 key on a MacBook) before shutting down or restarting your Mac. If you ever have to restart your Mac for some reason but you don’t want it making any noise, just do this.
Is there a Startup folder in Windows 10?
Shortcut to the Windows 10 Startup Folder. To quickly access the All Users Startup Folder in Windows 10, open the Run dialog box (Windows Key + R), type shell:common startup, and click OK. A new File Explorer Window will open displaying the All Users Startup Folder.
How do I change what programs run at startup?
System Configuration Utility (Windows 7)
- Press Win-r . In the “Open:” field, type msconfig and press Enter .
- Click the Startup tab.
- Uncheck the items you do not want to launch on startup. Note:
- When you have finished making your selections, click OK.
- In the box that appears, click Restart to restart your computer.
How do I remove a program from startup in Windows 10?
Step 1 Right-click on an empty area on the Taskbar and select Task Manager. Step 2 When Task Manager comes up, click the Startup tab and look through the list of programs that are enabled to run during startup. Then to stop them from running, right-click the program and select Disable.
How do I change my Windows 10 desktop to normal?
Just do the opposite.
- Click the Start button and then click the Settings command.
- At the Settings window, click the setting for Personalization.
- At the Personalization window, click the option for Start.
- In the right pane of the screen, the setting for “Use Start full screen” will be turned on.
How do I change Windows startup screen?
Customize Your Windows 7 Login Background
- Open up your run command. (
- Type in regedit.
- Find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software> Microsoft > Windows > CurrentVersion > Authentication > LogonUI > Background.
- Double-click on OEMBackground.
- Change this value to 1.
- Click Okay and close out of regedit.
How do I make Windows 10 look like 7?
How to Make Windows 10 Look and Act More Like Windows 7
- Get a Windows 7-like Start Menu with Classic Shell.
- Make File Explorer Look and Act Like Windows Explorer.
- Add Color to the Window Title Bars.
- Remove the Cortana Box and Task View Button from the Taskbar.
- Play Games like Solitaire and Minesweeper Without Ads.
- Disable the Lock Screen (on Windows 10 Enterprise)
How do I lower the startup sound on my Mac?
Go to System Prefs > Sound, then click on the Output tab. You will then see Internal Speakers (Type built-in) highlighted in the window. Adjust the output volume (which also controls the chime volume) in the slider at the bottom of the window. Remember if you mute it there will be no internal speaker sound.
How do I stop my Mac from making noise?
Fix Fan Noise & Heat in OS X by Resetting SMC
- Shut down your Mac.
- Plug in the MagSafe adapter.
- Press and hold Shift+Control+Option+Power button at the same time.
- Release all keys and buttons simultaneously.
- Press the power button to turn on your Mac as usual.
How do I change the startup sound on my Mac?
How to Add a Startup Sound to Mac OS X
- Launch Automator from your Applications folder.
- Click the New Document button.
- Select Application from the list of document types then click the Choose button.
- Drag the Run Shell Script action from the list off Actions to the workflow pane on the right hand side of the window.
How do I remove programs from the Start menu in Windows 10?
To remove a desktop app from the Windows 10 Start Menu’s All Apps list, first head to Start > All Apps and find the app in question. Right-click on its icon and select More > Open File Location. Of note, you can only right-click on an application itself, and not a folder that the app might reside in.
How do I limit how many programs run at startup Windows 10?
You can change startup programs in Task Manager. To launch it, simultaneously press Ctrl + Shift + Esc. Or, right-click on the taskbar at the bottom of the desktop and choose Task Manager from the menu that appears. Another way in Windows 10 is to right-click the Start Menu icon and choose Task Manager.
Does Microsoft OneDrive need to run at startup?
When you start your Windows 10 computer, OneDrive app automatically starts and sits in Taskbar notification area (or system tray). You can disable OneDrive from startup and it’ll no longer start with Windows 10: 1.
Photo in the article by “SAP”