Select the Direct Selection tool and click a path to see its anchor points. Click a point to select it. Shift-click to add or remove points from the selection, or drag across anchor points to select them. You can add points to a selected path by clicking the path with the Pen tool selected.
How do you scale points in Illustrator?
Do one of the following:
- To scale from the center, choose Object > Transform > Scale or double-click the Scale tool .
- To scale relative to a different reference point, select the Scale tool and Alt‑click (Windows) or Option‑click (Mac OS) where you want the reference point to be in the document window.
How do I invert the corners in Illustrator?
In Illustrator CC 2015:
- Use the rectangle tool (keyboard shortcut M) to create a rectangle.
- Pick the direct selection tool (A).
- In the toolbar on the top of the screen, there will be a section labeled “Corners”. …
- Pick the second option in the live corners dialog box, called “Inverted Round.”
How do I resize an image in Adobe Illustrator?
- Click the “Selection” tool, or arrow, from the Tools panel and click to select the object you want to resize.
- Choose the “Scale” tool from Tools panel.
- Click anywhere on the stage and drag up to increase the height; drag across to increase the width.
How do you use the scale tool in Illustrator?
The Scale Tool allows you to easily resize in Illustrator. You simply select an object and then click and drag. Just select the tool, click on your object, and drag to scale.
Where is the free transform tool in Illustrator?
Select the Selection tool on the Tools panel. Select one or more objects to transform. Select the Free Transform tool on the Tools panel.
How do I round the corners of a shape in Illustrator?
Here’s one way to do it: Select a rectangle. Select the Scissors tool and click two opposing corners to separate the single rectangle into two independent right angles. Select one of the right angles, and use Effect > Stylize > Round Corners to round one corner.