How to turn on AirDrop for iPhone or iPad
- Launch Control Center by swiping up from the bottom bezel of your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are active. If they’re not, just tap on them.
- Tap AirDrop.
- Tap Contacts Only or Everyone to turn AirDrop on.
How do I turn on AirDrop on my iPhone?
Turning on AirDrop automatically turns on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth®.
- Touch and hold the bottom of the screen, then swipe the Control center up.
- Tap AirDrop.
- Select the AirDrop setting: Receiving Off. AirDrop turned off. Contacts Only. AirDrop is discoverable only by people in contacts. Everyone.
How do I open AirDrop on iOS 11?
How to Find AirDrop in iOS 11
- Open Control Center. On iPhone X, swipe down from the top right of your screen.
- 3D Touch or long press the Wi-Fi icon. This will open up a whole other menu that reveals quick access to your Personal Hotspot and, of course, AirDrop.
What happened to AirDrop on iOS 11?
iOS 11 also has a new Settings Menu just for AirDrop. And it’s super easy to find. Go to Settings > General >AirDrop. Then set your AirDrop preference, choosing between Receiving Off, Contacts Only, and Everyone.
Why can’t I find AirDrop on my iPhone?
Fixing AirDrop Missing from iOS Control Center
- Open the Settings application in iOS and go to “General”
- Now go to “Restrictions” and enter the devices passcode if requested.
- Look under the Restrictions list for “AirDrop” and be sure the switch is toggled in the ON position.
Photo in the article by “フォト蔵”