How to check an installed driver version
- Click Start, then right-click My Computer (or Computer) and click Manage.
- In the Computer Management window, on the left, click Device Manager.
- Click the + sign in front of the device category you want to check.
- Double-click the device for which you need to know the driver version.
- Select the Driver tab.
How do I find out what network card I have?
Follow these steps to check on the NIC hardware:
- Open the Control Panel.
- Open the Device Manager.
- Expand the Network Adapters item to view all network adapters installed on your PC.
- Double-click the Network Adapter entry to display your PC’s network adapter’s Properties dialog box.
How do I know what network driver is on my computer?
Follow these steps to open the adapter properties:
- Right-click the Start button.
- Click Device Manager from the list.
- Click the pointer symbol in front of Network Adapters to expand the section.
- Right-click the network adapter.
- Click Properties.
- Click the Driver tab to see the driver version.
Do I need to restart my computer to connect to the Internet Windows 10?
Reset network adapters on Windows 10
- Open Settings.
- Click on Network & Internet.
- Click on Status.
- Click on Network reset.
- Click the Reset now button.
- Click Yes to confirm and restart your computer.
How do I find my network driver?
To check for the latest drivers. In Device Manager, select Network adapters > the network adapter name. Press and hold (or right-click) the network adapter name, and then select Update driver > Search automatically for updated driver software. Follow the steps, then select Close.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”